If you haven’t jumped on the Tabitha Brown train, this is your sign to do it!
This is one of my favorite recipes from her cookbook - COOKING FROM THE SPIRIT.
If y’all haven’t noticed most of my recipes (AM💜) don’t include many measurements. You can blame Tab for that. Her method is to add what you like + do it until your spirit says to stop. This makes her recipes so versatile, and truly takes out the stress of coming up with meals. Most times I just start cutting up veggies and go from there on a meal!
- Sweet potatoes cut into large chunks
- Avocado oil
- Bell Pepper
- Spinach or Kale (or both)
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder)
- Kellys Lemon Pepper Parm
- Put the sweet potato pieces into a food processor & process to chop them up small
- Heat your oil over medium heat + add sweet potatoes + your seasonings. Cook until the sweet potato starts to soften.
- Chop the rest of your veggies + add them in + continue cooking all together.
- Once it’s all cooked to your liking, spoon onto a plate + top with sliced avocado, salsa, & Kelly’s lemon pepper parm.
This is such an easy meal prep for breakfast, lunch, or a lighter supper! I love to make a huge pan of it on Sunday to have as a go to through the week.
Here is a link to Tabs cookbook —
& a link for Kelly’s lemon parm (this would also be easy to home make but for a convenient option, I love to have this on hand. It goes with EVERYTHING🤤🤤)