Goodmorning beautiful people.
Here is a reminder that you are strong and courageous. We are so glad that you are here on this page. Because now is the time to take your health into your own hands. I know this world is busy, and it’s so very easy to slip into “get up, rush to get ready, rush to school and work, be present at work, rush home to cook, clean, and get enough rest to do it again tomorrow.” But it doesn’t have to be that way. Slow down and prioritize. Put your phone down and take 5 minutes to reset yourself and take a long deep breath and feel the stress just lift from your shoulders.
We forget to take care of our own bodies in the midst of this fast paced world. Do something...ANYTHING to take care of your temple today. Whether it be spiritually, mentally, or physically.
Below are some ideas of what you can do:
- Put your bare feet on the earth.
- Soak up the sun (morning sun if you can)
- Floss your teeth
- Oil pull
- Breath work (look it up on YouTube)
- Go for a walk...even a slow walk and enjoy the sun on your face, the flowers that are blooming, the fresh air!
- Drink water (for my local people...you can go to para vida and ask for alkaline water)
- Choose 1 heathy meal
- Look up juicers on Amazon
- Read 1 verse in your Bible
- Look up abide on the App Store
- Feel gratitude (over your entire body) FEEL IT.